I have become very acquainted with essential oils, especially lavender oil since I use it almost every day in my beauty studio. This was my first time trying First Botany Bulgarian Lavender Oil. The lavender oil came in a 4 oz. bottle with a glass dropper which is pretty large in size compared to most essential oil bottles. The oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade with no fillers or additives and paraben free. Bulgarian Lavender oil is known to be a source of solutions to a lot more than the above household uses. Lavender oil is a must in any complete essential oil selection, for aromatherapy, massage, skin care, relaxation, and more. When I added it to my warm bath, it relieved my achiness and helped me sleep well. I also used it in a foot soak and that helped relieve my sore feet. Overall, the oil did do what it said it would, what was different about this oil was the consistency was a bit on the watery side and the scent wasn’t as strong as other lavender oils I have used in the past which may be great for those that love lavender but don’t like the strong lasting scent.
VERSATILE USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil is highly effective in treating depression, stress, and anxiety, making it perfect for use in diffusers. It is also beneficial for headaches, migraine relief and as a sleep aid. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of aging. It has also been used to treat eczema and psoriasis. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.
To purchase the oil visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZFAKV7C
Lavender oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy, and can be:
- Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne, and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with carrier oil.
- Inhaled or vaporized. You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam.
- Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.
- It helps kill lice, lice eggs, and nits.
- Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing sunspots and signs of aging. Because of its antioxidant properties, it soothes sunburn and quickly heals cuts and dry skin. It has also been used to treat eczema and psoriasis.