I recently reviewed the Charcoal Detox Cleanser by Michael Todd. This 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz deep purple bottle of cleanser unclogs pores, dissolves impurities and melts away makeup. It is best for acne prone and oily skin types. The cleanser has a mild herbal scent and is a translucent shimmery gray color. When I used it I noticed a difference in my oily T-zone; it reduced the oiliness and I had fewer blackheads. What I liked best about the cleanser was how very little goes along way. In order to remove my eye makeup, I had to cleanse twice and using lukewarm water is best. After cleansing my skin twice with the Charcoal Detox cleanser, I felt a tingly fresh sensation, my skin felt supple, and not dry and tight at all. I highly recommend those with blemish issues and very oily skin to give the cleanser a try since it is a great balancing cleanser.
The cleanser is $23.00 and can be purchased at: http://www.michaeltoddusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/6/s/charcoal-detox-deep-pore-cleanser/category/70
Benefits & Key Ingredients
- Highly absorbent to eliminate excess oil & impurities
- Draws out deep set blockages from pores
Sugar Cane, Maple and Bilberry Extract
- Stimulates cellular turnover to heal dark spots and retexturize
- Dissolves blockages, preps pores for following treatment steps
Tea Tree Oil
- Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory healing properties
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Nature’s first aid kit is known for its’ soothing properties
- Contains Auxin known for its’ anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains Gibberellins to heal and stimulate the growth of new cells
Disclaimer: I did receive a bottle of the Charcoal Detox Cleanser in exchange for my honest review.