It’s official…I have an Avon lady! The cool thing about placing an Avon order these days is you can place your order online but also continue to have that personal customer service of your Avon lady. With my many years of being in the beauty industry and the beauty knowledge of my Avon lady aka Rose Marie, I wanted to share with you my top 6 picks of Avon must haves for the Autumn season.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil has been one of Avon’s top must have for many years. This after shower moisturizer can be used as cuticle oil, insect repellent (pets too!), massage oil for dry skin and sore muscles, remove gum out of hair and off of skin, soothe skin after sunburn, and soften your skin instantly when used in a warm bath soak. A must have for anyone, great for those that travel and makes a good gift and stocking stuffer.
- Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Moisturizing Lip Treatment Balm instantly heals your chapped lips and soothes them to comfort. Great to carry in your gym bag, purse, and even in your pocket; this lip balm is perfect for the cooler drier climates to prevent your lips from cracking. What I love most about this balm is it’s not scented and has no menthol properties which sometimes tend to cause discomfort to extremely chapped lips. Not only is this a must have, you can’t go wrong with the price.
- Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is a non-greasy cream based eye makeup remover that safely removes your eye makeup and also hydrates your eye area. Its creamy consistency stays put on your eye area making it easier to remove all traces of makeup and just little dab goes a long way. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and those who wear contacts.
- Moisture Therapy Derma Restoring Body Scrub keeps your skin from your neck to your toes nice and polished. Keep your skin’s tone and texture smooth and silky by exfoliating in the shower regularly to reduce dry, flakey, and rough skin.
- Elements Moisture Boost Daily Moisture Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is an all in one moisturizer and SPF is great for those on the go and spends quite a bit of time outdoors. This light weight hydrating lotion is great for normal and sensitive skin types.
- Hydroseal Complex Hand Cream is lightly scented with jasmine and sandalwood and contains shea butter and vitamin e. This rich hand cream penetrates almost instantly into your skin leaving it soft and smooth for 24+ hours. This complex hand cream not only protects your skin from cooler, drier weather, but also prevents your hands from getting cracked and dry.
**All opinions are my own and I only recommend products to my clients and readers that I have sampled, reviewed and love myself! **