I was sent a bottle of Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Vitamin C Serum 20% to review. Most professional grade vitamin c serums are sold only in spas and salons and this one is sold online to anyone. I used the product for about 3 weeks. Vitamin C serums are an anti-aging serum and usually target sun and age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and those that are safe to use around the eye area help with dark circles as well. The serum comes in a dark brown 1 fl. Oz bottle with an eye dropper top. I was surprised this vitamin c serum didn’t smell citrusy at all. It actually smelled more like a hyaluronic or vitamin e serum. Those ingredients are in this serum and may make most of the serum up that you smell these ingredients a bit more. It consistency, the serum was a tad bit watery than I usually like. When I applied, it tingled a bit like a fresh minty feel. My skin is not at all on the sensitive side, but like most vitamin c serums, my skin did get a bit pinkish in color on my cheek area. It lasted for about 20 minutes. After putting it on, I did noticed it penetrated into my skin rather quickly, and when it dried, my skin felt a bit tight, like when you let a clay mask process. My skin was soft and smooth to the touch and I was able to apply less moisturizer when I used the serum. Overall, it’s a great vitamin c serum for those concerned about anti-aging. I recommend it for sun worshipers, smoker’s, tanners, mature skin types, and for those that have dull skin. If you have rosacea and/or sensitive skin, I would be cautious and ask an esthetician if this product if for you since it is very active.
About Vitamin C Serum 20%:
- Fights Age Spots
- Sun Damage
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Benefits Skin Tone and Texture
- Bringing Back Your Youthful Glow By Neutralizing Free Radicals
- Vitamin C 20% is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin’s vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time’s effect on face. Stabilizing skin’s levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation.
- Vitamin C protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.
- Key Ingredients: Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid 98% Natural, 70% Organic.
Made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available. Vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.