5 Christmas Joys to Appreciate
1. Mistletoe: Who doesn’t like kisses? Mistletoe is a must at Christmas time to give your main squeeze and loved ones all the extra smooches you want!
2. Sweets: Cookies, candy canes, pies, desserts, and of course…chocolate! There’s tons of this stuff wherever you go and since it’s the holiday season, you don’t have to feel guilty about eating lots of it.
3. Lights: Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like seeing Christmas lights everywhere. Here in San Antonio, people go all out in decorating for the holidays. The Riverwalk is my favorite place to visit.
4. Giving Gifts: Seeing the faces of my family members light up when giving them gifts brings me lots of joy; especially the little ones. The excitement in their eyes and spending time with them makes the holidays extra special.
5. Aromas: Pine trees, mom’s special dish, cookies baking, the smell of the wood in the fireplace, are just a few holiday fragrances that make you feel warm and snug about the holidays.
What are some of your holiday joys? Enjoy this holiday season. Many blessings from my family to yours!